GDT: Blues vs. Blackhawks| Long Time No See| 7pm, BSMW|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
The best part of the 1st period was Faulk and the 4th line.

2nd period....same with some others finally able to focus on the game.

The Hawks broadcast is so bad. Eddie Olczyk is the worst of all time, right behind Mike Milbury, but not by much.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Mikkola and Walman look absolutely lost. I'm honestly wishing they'd bring up Perunovich for the bottom pairing with Bortuzzo just to see if there is anything there yet.

Reactions: Meatball

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I am going to give the Blackhawks broadcast a little bit of support now. During the 2nd intermission, the new interim GM came up and I think the cast handled it as diplomatically and delicately as they could given the limited time.

Obviously, this is not the same as the Kings' broadcasts in which Stoll was color commentator AND the go-to NHL veteran during intermission. So......Olczyk was mercifully missing.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Mikkola and Walman look absolutely lost. I'm honestly wishing they'd bring up Perunovich for the bottom pairing with Bortuzzo just to see if there is anything there yet.

Starting to come around to the fact that maybe some changes on defense are needed, especially if we plan matching (let alone beating) the heavyweights when healthy.

The question is, can we improve the defense without touching the forward group? :dunno:

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues just thought they are a much better team than The Hawks, so they thought just stepping out on the ice is enough to win. But that's not good enough to beat ANY NHL team, including The Kracken (as The Wild found out). The Blues better come out in The 3rd, determined to win it, and give it their all. The should not lose to This Hawks team on their own home ice. Go Blues! :hit:

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Not asking for much. Just three Blues goals here in the 3rd.

upload_2021-10-30_20-57-42.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad