Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Tampa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I think he is referring to testing. A false negative is bad so testing is skewed to mitigate against that. This means a false positive is more likely.

There are methods the NHL can take to mitigate that happening but no way they can be certain or make it zero that a false positive can take someone out 10 games.
They can return with 2 days of negative. So would only take them out for couple days if it was false. But they all seem to be real. Nobody comes back sluggish from not being sick.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
pull the goalie, who cares if they score another.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
i dont mind the game outside of the 3rd period but thats not how you play with a shitty roster and they know better. if they didnt f*** around vs teams like coyotes and redwings, i'd give em more slack but that was not the case. totally not acceptable 3rd period after playing a solid road game for the first 2.

better play a complete game vs florida for the next 2 or its gonna be 5th place and looking up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad