Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Tampa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
We really gotta do something with Joshua and Walman, and hopefully Sunny is okay.

We can’t have guys injured or sick, and be sitting guys when we claim to have so much depth. Either we trust them, or we don’t, and if we don’t, next man up.

But overall, we were in this game against a REALLY good hockey team.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
We really gotta do something with Joshua and Walman, and hopefully Sunny is okay.

We can’t have guys injured or sick, and be sitting guys when we claim to have so much depth. Either we trust them, or we don’t, and if we don’t, next man up.

Joshua is not even a AHL player, no clue why he was called up.

walman is whatever, hes better than scandella

Reactions: Fitrix

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015

this the key

Reactions: mk80 and Fitrix

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
Joshua is not even a AHL player, no clue why he was called up.

walman is whatever, hes better than scandella
I’m on board with you, just don’t understand why we keep guys on the roster if we have no intention to use them. Get guys up you do trust if you don’t trust these guys. Or make a move. Something.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I missed this earlier but come on man, if this was true at all then one player testing positive would put the entire team into protocol.

I don't think it has to be the whole team just whoever is defined as a "close contact" and upon testing negative they are free to go back to team activities. But I'll look that up again, as I definitely could have confused some details

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
Scandella still has 2 years at 3.275. Not a good cap hit. I get why he got it at the time. He came in hot. But that was more so the exception than the rule for his career.

Now that he’s regressed, that doesn’t look good at all.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
2.05 Tampa. Easy money.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events