Half-Assed GDT: Blues Stars

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
No Bolduc. Wonder if he gets the last game vs Chicago or if they've essentially made the decision to send him down

I hope not. He's played in 3 of the 5 games so far. As many or more than anyone but Toropchenko. I think they are just sitting him for a game. He may still go down. Someone posted Bannuster giving less than glowing analysis of where gets at in another thread.

I don't watch the practices but I disagree with sending him down based on games this pre-season. He is right now more valuable than all but a few players we have. He led the team in shots in 2 of his 3 games and did not look out if place defensively. His shots aren't going in but it's a tiny sample size. Even absent what playing in the NHL will do development wise, he's shown more this pre-season than all but a few forwards.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah Bolduc out could easily just be wanting to get a better look at someone else (thinking Kapanen specifically).

That said, I think Bolduc has looked like he belonged in the NHL, but sending him down to dominate the AHL and be the first call up wouldn’t be the worst thing IMO.

Reactions: CaliforniaBlues310

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad