Value of: Blues need a second line winger

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jjniner

Feb 28, 2016
We need a second line winger so we can move Saad down to the third line where he belongs. Have some draft capital and youth to trade.

Anyone have one they can dispose of.

must be willing to forecheck
must be willing to get beat up in front of the net

my want is Logan Crouse!

M Ace

Apr 12, 2010
Orebro, Sweden
We need a second line winger so we can move Saad down to the third line where he belongs. Have some draft capital and youth to trade.

my want is Logan Crouse!
You can have Jack Campbell + Warren Foegele and 1st for Binnington (75% retained)+Parayko (50% retained)

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Palmieri and Aho (retained enough to even the cap this year) for Scandella, Toropchenko and Toronto's 2nd and the Rangers 3rd in 2024. Isles then waive Toropchenko to send to Bridgeport and bring up Iskhakov.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Would Andrew Mangiapane be of any interest? He plays both sides and could probably be had for a pair of 2nd or equivalent prospects.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Agree, I think the OP listened to the talking heads on 101 yesterday afternoon...
Making a trade for a forward makes no sense at the current timeframe of the Blues. We're currently on a hot streak, but, that hot streak consists of a struggling lightning team, a struggling Avs team, a game that could have gone either way against the Yotes, a game were the Devils were without their two top players, and a game against Montreal. This is not the year to be selling off our future for a fix right now.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015

my want is Logan Crouse!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad