Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Jets 2PM start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
Bad play by Tarasenko there that lead to a 2 on 1 right at the end of the period.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
pretty 'meh' period of hockey on the road. Being scoreless through one is good for as disjointed as they've looked so far. I expect the 2nd period to be when the boys find their game....they've been 2nd-period solid most of the season, and see to capitalize on the long-changes more than they get burned.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
The Blues were absolutely TERRIBLE on the one-minute portion of the power play to end the period. They did play a solid 1st Period, and Binnington looked sharp. And they'll get 1 PP minute on the fresh ice at the start of The 2nd.
Vladi started off that PP with a bad pass that ROR couldn't corral. (I think it was those two). And then made two more mistakes at the blue line.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Vladi started off that PP with a bad pass that ROR couldn't corral. (I think it was those two). And then made two more mistakes at the blue line.
seems to be a pattern lately. first PP or so they look like they've never played together before, then they look awesome

hopefully that continues.. the second part that is lol

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
LOL. Funny to see Gretzky in a sock hat having fun.

Cool to see Eric Daze real quick in the clip.

CoMoBlues

Aug 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
The Blues were absolutely TERRIBLE on the one-minute portion of the power play to end the period. They did play a solid 1st Period, and Binnington looked sharp. And they'll get 1 PP minute on the fresh ice at the start of The 2nd.

I always thought it was easier to kill a penalty broken up between 2 periods, but hey I’ve been wrong before!

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
All the Blues turned to the goalie because they were expecting Buch to shoot that and were looking for the rebound and then he threads a pass behind all of them. Come on Buch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad