Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Jets 2PM start

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
I thought the goal scorer was being tracked by Barbie?
Barbie was tracking him, but by the time he realized Ehlers was open, it was already too late. If you rewatch, Tarasenko is in the middle guarding no one, but I don't know how the Blues have their defensive systems set up. Parayko followed his man around the net and Perunovich protected the wrap around. Then the pass came to Ehlers who was wide open and Barbie couldn't stick lift in time. Idk who's fault it was, and I've never played hockey so I don't know what you would do in that situation (speaking specifically about Perunovich).

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Barbie was tracking him, but by the time he realized Ehlers was open, it was already too late. If you rewatch, Tarasenko is in the middle guarding no one, but I don't know how the Blues have their defensive systems set up. Parayko followed his man around the net and Perunovich protected the wrap around. Then the pass came to Ehlers who was wide open and Barbie could stick lift in time. Idk who's fault it was, and I've never played hockey so I don't know what you would do in that situation (speaking specifically about Perunovich).
that should be the Centers man

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I always thought it was easier to kill a penalty broken up between 2 periods, but hey I’ve been wrong before!
Of course it helps the shorthanded team. They don't get so tired if trapped in their zone not being able to make a change, and also, it usually takes time for the attacking team to set up. Having only one minute to score each time really makes it a lot tougher for the attacking team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad