OT: Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part 2023-2024

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I did it. I braved the horribad UI and parasitic monopolistic cesspool that is ticketmaster and snagged some tickets for the Winter Classic at Wrigley next year. f*** ticketmaster, let’s go Blues!

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I did it. I braved the horribad UI and parasitic monopolistic cesspool that is ticketmaster and snagged some tickets for the Winter Classic at Wrigley next year. f*** ticketmaster, let’s go Blues!
It's gonna be cold as shit, dude. In 2009, I watched the game from outside Wrigley along Sheffield. There are openings with chainlink fencing that you can see through. They feared the ice would crack, but the temp got over 20 that. Be prepared for brutal cold. Lake Michigan is only a few block away, so the wind is insane. Have fun!!!!

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
It's gonna be cold as shit, dude. In 2009, I watched the game from outside Wrigley along Sheffield. There are openings with chainlink fencing that you can see through. They feared the ice would crack, but the temp got over 20 that. Be prepared for brutal cold. Lake Michigan is only a few block away, so the wind is insane. Have fun!!!!
Yeah that time of year here isn’t the best, but the last few years have been noticeably warmer during the winter. Or should I say less cold.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChicagoBlues

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Found some hockey treasures in storage. Larry Wigge was editor on the 90-91 sporting news book. He lived in Maryland Heights a couple doors down from my mom before he died

early 90s hockey treasures.png

Last edited:

pseudoswede

Apr 7, 2011
Colorado

A buddy of mine is a huge Blackhawks and Avs fan. He wanted me to go in on some WC tickets with him and some friends, and I said, "sitting next to you? No chance." :D

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
God Commanded, "Thou shalt be stoned to death!"

Well God......dude man.....I've been trying really hard, but it seems clear to me that you can't die from this stuff. Sorry. I am a sinner.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
@bluesXwinXtheXcup

Something is about to happen up here in Arrowhead. The sky just turned orange. How is it down in Chandler?

I remember when in St. Lois when the sky turned green, there were tornadoes nearby.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad