Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Florida

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Oh, and Joshua FINALLY got his point. So all players who have played for the Blues this season so far has at least one point.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
right, they've all made it miserable when it could be simpler, which is why i'm complaining. make it easier for the fans to access.
Methinks you’re tilting at windmills. I think it’s amazing that I can watch any game in entire league for like $6/month. Can only do that nfl if you have direct tv. For nba or mlb need to buy their packages. Hockey let’s you do it with ESPN+ so it’s cheaper and I get all kinds of other sports included. That is awesome.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Methinks you’re tilting at windmills. I think it’s amazing that I can watch any game in entire league for like $6/month. Can only do that nfl if you have direct tv. For nba or mlb need to buy their packages. Hockey let’s you do it with ESPN+ so it’s cheaper and I get all kinds of other sports included. That is awesome.
i'm thrilled it works for you and if you're willing to round up, you're right, it's not so bad

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
brown has been playing great, but he does go down easily for a big guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad