Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Florida

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Has Florida's camera angle always been so low? It's throwing by depth perception off.
Yea, I forget who else has it, but there's a couple arena's with really low camera areas and I always hate watching games in those buildings.

Brown's looking like a legit player if he can maintain this level of effort

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Mikkola has taken some big strides forward this season. I am happy to see him play with confidence. With that said it feels like only a matter of time before the Panthers score, they have free reign in our zone right now.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
was it the great charles barkley who mused when the NHL was on OLN that he was buying the best tv packages he could and he still didn't get the hockey game channel? the NHL seems to like the premium subscription idea, hence their approach with NHL.tv and now this rubik's cube. i agree, very annoying for the fans.
I really don’t get the complaining. For like $6/month you get ESPN+ and have like 98% of games.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Brown needed to come to a heavy forchecking team and learn to play a 200’ game.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
I really don’t get the complaining. For like $6/month you get ESPN+ and have like 98% of games.
it's objectively more complex to watch games and the nhl has a history of being obscure with their host choices. a single source for all should be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad