GDT: Blues @ Avs | Paul Stastny Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Easton...I'm not sure how to ask this question delicately...

Are you a...large individual?
Nope. I'm 6'2'' and currently about 155 lbs. Playing weight in college was 178 lbs, but I took up running after college and I dropped a ton of weight (down to 143 lbs at one point). Had to stop, and haven't been able to put all the weight back on yet.

Feet aren't incredibly quick (played defense), but my stride generates a decent amount of power even now.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Nope. I'm 6'2'' and currently about 155 lbs. Playing weight in college was 178 lbs, but I took up running after college and I dropped a ton of weight (down to 143 lbs at one point). Had to stop, and haven't been able to put all the weight back on yet.

Feet aren't incredibly quick (played defense), but my stride generates a decent amount of power even now.

How is that possible? I'm 5'9 and only weigh 5 pounds less than you.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
There is the Pietrangelo "shot" we all know and are insanely frustrated by.

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
Knew I was going to come in here and add to this thread at some point tonight. Don't know what is more pressing information, the fact that more and more players seem to be targeting Frank with knee on knee's or the fact that Roy seems to be on crack with all the winking and twitching.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice to see Backes get that goal. He's got 8 now. Stastny, Steen, Oshie and Backes are all coming on. If only Berglund could join them. The STL Line won't have to carry The Blues all season.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA

You're a regular Maxim Letunov

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range

Good, we can blame the ice then.

Just wanted to make sure before I denounced the rink.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
How is that possible? I'm 5'9 and only weigh 5 pounds less than you.
Have a thin frame. Couldn't support more than 180 lbs even if I wanted to. BF% was around 5% for awhile, and I lost a lot of my quick twitch muscle during my running years. That combines to drop a ton of weight.

Probably won't ever be able to get it all back now that I'm well past 30.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Dangit that was fast shot by Lindbohm. That boy arent afraid to shoot puck. Give more pucks to Petteri!!!!

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Panger's attempt at Russian was bad enough to cause an international incident :laugh:

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Have a thin frame. Couldn't support more than 180 lbs even if I wanted to. BF% was around 5% for awhile, and I lost a lot of my quick twitch muscle during my running years. That combines to drop a ton of weight.

Probably won't ever be able to get it all back now that I'm well past 30.

I can only hope I'm that skinny at 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad