GDT: Blues @ Avs | Paul Stastny Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I'm afraid with this default knocking on the door vodka will be too valuable to spare. Along with ammo and cigarettes. :help:

This is OT, but have people already turn back to Putin idealogy?

That there is no food on store, western like finnish foods. Its crazy. Now just wait when you guys attack Finland again, its almost 100 years ago when we start yapping each other and Swedish are what they are. DOn't know even there is fight.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
its over 50 degrees in STL right now and there looks like at least a couple hundred people are skating at Steinberg. That ice must be frightful
Figured it would be. Thought it might be best to skip this one given the conditions. I was cracking ice the last time I went out there when it was over 45 degrees, and the place was pretty empty then.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Well then I've (apparently) got just the thing for you!

cbf2598630b3f70aed4b32dcfcfd055a.jpeg
Late reading through the GDT but underrated post is underrated. :laugh:

I'd love to try those.

I have the Avs feed and I actually kinda like their announcers. They're kinda goofy but entertaining to listen to IMO.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
Figured it would be. Thought it might be best to skip this one given the conditions. I was cracking ice the last time I went out there when it was over 45 degrees, and the place was pretty empty then.
Easton...I'm not sure how to ask this question delicately...

Are you a...large individual?

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
This is OT, but have people already turn back to Putin idealogy?
Lol no. Most people are too uneducated and brainwashed by TV to even begin asking questions. It is easier to blame Canada USA and Europe.

Sorry for the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad