GDT: Blues @ Avalanche|Round 1, Game 2| Blues down 1-0|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajhahn

Apr 16, 2017
Let's hope that Faulk didn't get a concussion from that Kadri hit to the head. With Bortuzzo out, they're down to only 4 defencemen.
I'd be shocked if it wasn't a concussion. He was out on the ice.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
lets see if we can get a push goin for the last 10mins here

win or lose, it about the series moving forward.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Any hope of actually having a competitive series has been put to bed because of Kadri. He and Wilson do so much damage to the league and I'm a bit surprised they haven't been banned or had major suspensions.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Any hope of actually having a competitive series has been put to bed because of Kadri. He and Wilson do so much damage to the league and I'm a bit surprised they haven't been banned or had major suspensions.
Kadri is gone for atleast 15 games IMO

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
i am more worried about our d if they somehow tie the game. down to 4 D men now with the possibility of OT is not good.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Kadri is gone for atleast 15 games IMO
This be his 6th suspension and I don't know how many have been in the post season (prob his 3rd or 4th here). He needs to be gone like at least 25-30 games and the rest of the playoffs

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Needed to at least get 2 goals on that.

now you’re down to 4 defensemen without Faulk and Bortuzzo. Both taken out by Kadri hits to the head

Reactions: CoMoBlues
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad