Prospect Info: Blues 2024-2025 Prospect Thread

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
I can’t say Dali was real noticeable. He was good. Not as good as I’ve seen him on the dot. They didn’t give him space on the power play and he didn’t create it either. The only outstanding player was Zherenko and he is as cool as a cucumber. In your good category, I would also include Sylvegard, Peterson, Buchinger, Johannesson, and Kaskimaki. Dean was ok, but should’ve had two goals. The vets all played like they normally do. Zherenko is an NHL goalie.

My biggest surprise? Mailloux wasn’t as good as advertised. I thought he played very poorly and turned the puck over too much. The kid they had that seemed like he was everywhere was Jared Davidson.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
As the announcer on Ralph goal said, what's the defenseman doing in the slot.

A centerman is born - great backhand.
Actually, that was pretty good rotation between Ralph and Austin Burnevik(#23 for St. Cloud; Duck's prospect).
Burnevik had the puck and went to the left point position so Ralph went low to fill the F3 spot.
Mason Reiners(#6 for St. Cloud), the Right D, was a slight bit slow moving to switch sides when Burnevik walked the line, but not so much so that it was an issue(probably part of why he wasn't drafted).
Ralph ended up in the slot because he was returning to the right point to switch spots with Burnevik again.
Overall, that was very high level system movement by all 3 players and close to Pro level between Ralph and Burnevik.
I wish our current team was that good at off-puck movement.

Reactions: Snubbed4Vezina

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad