Prospect Info: Blues 2024-2025 Prospect Thread

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007

Korotky continues to dominate. Would love to see him get the call up to the VHL or even KHL soon enough to play with Demidov. If he were to make that MHL to KHL jump like Kaprisov, then we'll be in business.
He certainly seems skilled. And I’ll have to watch more but in the few clips, his hockey sense appears to be good too. At least offensively, which is really all the highlights show so far.

But he’s in Russia’s deepest system. There’s both good and bad to that. Still, he’s absolutely dominating Jrs so hopefully can earn a trip up to their VHL team. SKA didn’t even bother to find room on their KHL team for Michkov. So Demidov being there is quite impressive. I doubt they’d make room for Korotky though. That said, I haven’t paid much attention to their depth, needs etc yet though so who knows. Just basing that off of SKA’s historical treatment of their teenage players.

Reactions: Snubbed4Vezina

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
SHL Notes:

Otto Stenberg buries one! I didn't see it unfortunately, but let's pretend he trucked a winger, dipsy-doodled the D-men, then shook the goalie out of his jock before going backhand top cheese.

Flipping the game on now...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad