Prospect Info: Blues 2023-2024 Prospect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Excellent - please provide your thoughts after you watch - would be much appreciated!

There just running drills right now but if I could use on word it would be gingerly. Skating in big swoops, not a lot of hard stops starts. Favoring right leg it looks like to me.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Watching rush drills right now and actively looking for Dvorsky, Snuggy, Bolduc ect but my eye keeps getting drawn to Vorobyov. Not joking, there is something about this kid. He oozes hockey sense an skill. How is he a 7th rd pick

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Watching rush drills right now and actively looking for Dvorsky, Snuggy, Bolduc ect but my eye keeps getting drawn to Vorobyov. Not joking, there is something about this kid. He oozes hockey sense an skill. How is he a 7th rd pick
How is his speed?

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
That was nice speed by Snuggerud flying up the right side. He looks taller - is he 6’2 now? He’s good in the corners, too.

How is his speed?
I’m watching via YouTube, but see above. Was surprised to see that it was him flying up the ice.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Vorobyov with a sick feed to Dvorsky for first goal

Snuggy getting more comfortable as scrimmage goes on.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I’m pretty sure Dvorsky could be an alright NHLer this coming season. He has a great shot and everything he does is with purpose it’s wild.

Also I’m not sure where Vorobyev came from as others have said. But he’s generating a lot of offense early. Very noticeable player.

Side bar, what number is stenberg and what number is Lindstein?

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Lindstein and Dvorsky both score in shootout. Cranley needs to really work on his blocker positioning

I’m pretty sure Dvorsky could be an alright NHLer this coming season. He has a great shot and everything he does is with purpose it’s wild.

Also I’m not sure where Vorobyev came from as others have said. But he’s generating a lot of offense early. Very noticeable player.

Side bar, what number is stenberg and what number is Lindstein?
70 for Stenberg, 77 Lindstein.

Reactions: BleedBlue14

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
No joke Vorobyov just stole his like 5th puck off a great read. Just a smart player.

He’s noticeably everywhere in the offensive zone and neutral zone. He’s pushing the pace when he’s on the ice.

Am I crazy for seeing some Oshie in Snuggeruds game?

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
That breakaway he had gave me crazy flashbacks of Oshie. But I can definitely see the Perron too with the puck hounding
Definitely not a bad thing to be compared to those 2.i do think he had better goal scoring ability than both of them tho.

Nice goal by Dean

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Voro had a good year in the VHL this past season. Definitely has some late round gem potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad