GDT: Blue Jackets @ Habs • War of 1812 edition • Dec 1, 19h30 ET • Centre Bell • RDS, SNE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Weise getting a little to pass happy lately. He's been passing up some good shooting spots.

Toro

Sep 6, 2005
Windsor
Max Pac is our worst passer on the top 6 for sure..

He does not belong on the PP..

He is a skate down the wing and snipe kind of forward...Also his one timing abilities are poor

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
Did Weise want a better spot to shoot from? Two inches to the left or something? Gotta shoot from there.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
With Weise not shooting and Pacioretty one touching that pass out there, I would guess it was a set play where Markov usually creeps in there back door but PK just didn't move.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I know bunch of you are going to tell me about Pacioretty's stats but can we all just admit that he's looked pretty mediocre out there this year? I get it, he's not 100% physically, but he makes such terrible decisions with the puck sometimes. He's better than that.

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
Is that why you have a Claude Giroux avatar, cause he played for the Gatineau Olympiques?

Yes, my friend.
I am a die-hard Montreal Canadiens' fan and still am, but after having seen Giroux grow, I'm cheering him on rather than David Fischer.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Watching the pp have plays go thru pacioretty and pleks is painful.

Galchenyuk should be who should be operating the down low and side board plays

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I know bunch of you are going to tell me about Pacioretty's stats but can we all just admit that he's looked pretty mediocre out there this year? I get it, he's not 100% physically, but he makes such terrible decisions with the puck sometimes. He's better than that.

I agree 100% but I'm hoping that he's slowly but surely working toward peak form for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad