GDT: Blue Jackets @ Habs • War of 1812 edition • Dec 1, 19h30 ET • Centre Bell • RDS, SNE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
The later this game gets the more worried I am. One of those ugly fluke goals and we're done. And even if we escape with the point and it gets to OT, our team looks so brutal on 3 on 3s even when we're rolling! Sooo... shootout? :cry:

With Price/Gallagher/Mitchell out and playing with 5 dmen.... I'll be pretty happy with the one point and a chance to win in OT/SO.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can't will myself to get excited about anything in this game. It's just so boring.

Why oh why have ALL of our lines been messed with?

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Says a member of a board who has a gazillion threads going as far as DD is concerned...not sure who is more obsessed....

Let's wait a little before saying that this 1 game where they are reunited is WAY MORE important than the 20ish other games they weren't....

Notice the current DD thread was created a month ago..That's gotta be some record for lack of activity :)

This board has been obsessed with discussing DD because people have strong opinions as to how he needs to be used. If he wasn't given the role he has had, there wouldn't be as many threads.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Therrien must own partnership in HF and they called him to get traffic up on the site put DDH Pac together:laugh:

It worked.

:sarcasm:

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
You mean playoff DD the last 10 games

Pleks has tough matchup a all the time and has a dual role of checking top lines as well as producing points.. Of which he has 4 in last 4 games

I got called out for daring to mention that DD's production has gone cold...

How dare I say anything about precious David.

Pleks meanwhile isn't allowed to have one bad period.

Chucky has 4 points in 10 games and people are calling to trade him.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Our team looks VERY different from that 9-0 run.. its very offputting seeing how different it is lol because of both injury and line juggling... its unrecognizable really..

we can only HOPE ... that it comes back in time for the playoffs..

It really goes without saying but Gallagher has become one of the most important players on the team. You miss him it makes a difference.

Plus Price isn't there to give a calming confidence to the team and his puck moving skills are missed.

To a lesser extent but still important was the play of Mitchell which they miss.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Condon makes me so nervous. Price would be on his way to back to back shutout at this point.

Davebo*

MT in one fell swoop destroyed every lines confidence.

Someone get a net.... :shakehead

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I got called out for daring to mention that DD's production has gone cold...

How dare I say anything about precious David.

Pleks meanwhile isn't allowed to have one bad period.

Chucky has 4 points in 10 games and people are calling to trade him.

Doesn't have to be one for the other. Both Plek and DD sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad