Post-Game Talk: Bloos

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Two absolutely bonehead plays by Panarin tonight. Thats on him.
It's more on the coach for not benching him. He practically double or triple shifted him instead. Clueless coach Looks like he doesn't want to pass the Devils.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
What an bizarre sequence of events in OT. Lol.

Tro is far enough back that he could just cover the open man straight to the net. If Panarin doesn't stop skating, he catches the puck carrier and forces him to do something. At worst, Tro has to deal with a 2 v 1, but to just leave a dude to tee up is just odd.

7ryocht.png

LgKyeg6.png

Reactions: Ranger Wolf

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
What an bizarre sequence of events in OT. Lol.

Tro is far enough back that he could just cover the open man straight to the net. If Panarin doesn't stop skating, he catches the puck carrier and forces him to do something. At worst, Tro has to deal with a 2 v 1, but to just leave a dude to tee up is just odd.

7ryocht.png

LgKyeg6.png
Maybe Trocheck was hoping for some miracle of God that Panarin wouldn't stop skating.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I respect your statement but I must disagree. Stupid bread is the worst bread. I mean how the f*** can one of the most skilled players in the entire NHL make so many dumb f***ing plays that you hardly even ever see an AHL callup make !
Because a lot of the time his game is based on creating offense and taking more risks than others can and will take. It's also why he leads the team in scoring. Tonight he had some giveaways especially the one that lead to the first St. Louis goal, but he's been a lot better in that regard lately. Does an AHL callup have 89 points in 79 games?

Reactions: egelband

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Because a lot of the time his game is based on creating offense and taking more risks than others can and will take. It's also why he leads the team in scoring. Tonight he had some giveaways especially the one that lead to the first St. Louis goal, but he's a lot been in that regard.
I can't think of another offensive leader on any other team that makes so many and such horrible giveaways . The thing is he does it when he's not even under pressure .

Reactions: skipmowerman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad