GDT: Blackhawks @ Leafs 6:00 PM (CT) NBCSCH

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Vlasic has been amazing this year lol. Guys stick and skating are such a weapon. Underestimated how far that can really get you.
Just gotta learn how to use his size and he could be a Brandon Carlo type guy.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Vlasic is a keeper.

Who would have thought out of Jokiharju, Mitchell and Boqvist that Vlasic would be the one to stick and become the regular. The other 3 were the hyped ones.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Happyhary9

Jul 11, 2006
Bedards been as advertised but my only critique is he really needs to hit the net more
It will come. Happens a lot with kids, pressing a little and trying to aim it perfect everytime, instead of just letting go. He has amazing nature accuracy, just needs to not overthink it as much and let it rip.

You see it a lot in young pitchers in baseball also, aiming for perfect instead of just throwing it.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Vlasic has been amazing this year lol. Guys stick and skating are such a weapon. Underestimated how far that can really get you.
Yep, I think we can pretty much dispel that Vlasic is soft. If he does add that extra physicality (the kind we have seen a hint of lately) to his game then he will be a keeper.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
He's night and day from last year. Trusting his reads and his skill set so much more.
This. I had never been very impressed with Vlasic watching him play at any level but it feels like something might’ve clicked this summer. He’s been very good since the start of camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad