Post-Game Talk: Big Oil warming up, Penguins lose habitat

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
Dominant win. It could have been 10 goals for if the rookie in net for the Pens didn't shut the door in the first half of the game. The second line looked good with Podkolzin forechecking hard and creating space and turnovers for Draisaitl and Arvidsson. McDavid cost himself more points trying to get Hyman going.
Sometimes you just need a less skilled guy creating chaos. Worked tonight

Reactions: Oilhawks

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Must be a low point for the Pens. They lost a close one to the Flames and maybe thought they might be able to start clicking

But man, they were just outclassed tonight
I remember we played the Pens last year and absolutely stomped them twice in a week. And they turned their season around after that and almost made the playoffs.

Maybe getting their shit kicked in by us earlier in the year will get their resurgence started earlier :P

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I remember we played the Pens last year and absolutely stomped them twice in a week. And they turned their season around after that and almost made the playoffs.

Maybe getting their shit kicked in by us earlier in the year will get their resurgence started earlier :P
I'm all for it. If they suck, that's a lot of squandered talent

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024

They should start tomorrow. If they play like this, Vancouver will thrash them

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
Pretty neat that Gregg played on a dynasty and was a Dr as well. 5 cups. Would retire sometimes, do residency, then join Edmonton again and win cups with them lol

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
Glad to see some guys exorcise a few demons from a bad start, but I'm not celebrating yet. Still, a much better effort and some really good saves by Skinner on a few 10 bell chances. Gotta clean that up.
Other team wants to score too lol you will always have good chances against you nomatter what team. This is the NHL

Reactions: Oilhawks

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
1000003626.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Oilhawks and oobga

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad