Best Hot Dog in Baseball

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I remember enjoying the 'dogs they served at PNC Park, but that may have been due to the fact that they were free.

"All you can eat" seats = best games ever. :laugh:

Man I gotta go back someday.

The dogs at the vendors outside the stadium are half the price and a million times better.

This.

Toronto street meat is top notch.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Only food I've gotten at a ballpark has been pizza. You literally cannot screw that up. All the other things that look enticing to me are upwards of 20 dollars. Meh.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Sports food today is more about putting too many toppings on something while the quality of protein substance goes down.

Expect all of the MLB teams next season to have more of these creations next season and beyond.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
But thin crust square cut pizza is the way to go and also provel provides a nicer bite. At least we don't need a fork and knife to eat our pizza, you heathen.

We have that, too. Ours is better.

Knife and fork? What are you? Some kind of girlyman? Pick that **** up.

Captain Mittens*

If you ask baseball fans, most will say that the alleviative Dodger Dog at Dodger Stadium is the best hot dog in baseball. And I have had the hot dog twice, and I'm impressed. It's better than the D-back Dog at Chase Field, by far. I haven't been to that many ballparks, and I don't remember if I had a hot dog at what was The Ballpark of Arlington, the Angels Dog at Angels Stadium of Anaheim is pretty good, but the Dodger Dog still, to me, remains the top. What do you think is the best hot dog in baseball. (What's ironic is my father, who grew up a Dodger and Cardinal fan, refuses to eat a Dodger Dog, because he doesn't like the meat manufacturer of the Dodger Dog, Farmer John.)

Grilled Dodger dogs are the way to go.

Your dad really doesn't like Farmer John products? I do have to say that is the first time I have heard anyone say that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad