NHL Bergeron named All Star

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
All star games are largely silly.

That being said, I hate the "every team must be represented" crap. Marchand deserves to go too but no, someone from *checks notes* Montreal :skeptic: has to go.

I will say my favorite all star memory is everyone getting mad at Bergy for backchecking :laugh:

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
What’s the point in calling it the All Star game/competition when the best players aren’t even in it? Where’s Marchand, McAvoy and Pastrnak? It’s a complete joke. And then you have guys like Crosby and Ovechkin who don’t even want to participate because they know it’s a joke as well.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Players retire and later get introduced as an Allstar is fine if it were true .How can the word Allstar be used on any hab this year and not Brad?

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
What is the NHL even thinking not having Marchy there? #1 He's having an unreal season. And #2 he's funny and entertaining as f***. Nearly every fan either loves him or hates him but would be entertained.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
If the all star game mattered this snub of Marchand would be an issue. Since it doesn't, enjoy the free time Brad....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad