Ben Scrivezina

DJsquared

Aug 25, 2013
Ha, this is the problem with these boards. One guy has a candid conversation with an Oiler over a beer, reports it here to the board, and all of a sudden Taylor Hall is "complaining."

Yeah, his defensive game is cringe-worthy, but he shouldn't be condemned for sharing his thoughts over some hockey talk.

I do not understand why you say that Hall is being condemned. From what I understand is a few people are saying that it probably wasn't a great idea, which I agree with them. no one is burning anyone at the stake. maybe try to not to get so defensive next time.

but on topic, I have been surprised by his performance so far. This was a great trade imo, hope it continues.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
I do not understand why you say that Hall is being condemned. From what I understand is a few people are saying that it probably wasn't a great idea, which I agree with them. no one is burning anyone at the stake. maybe try to not to get so defensive next time.

Hall is 22. The innocence of youth and always thinking honesty is the best policy.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Ha, this is the problem with these boards. One guy has a candid conversation with an Oiler over a beer, reports it here to the board, and all of a sudden Taylor Hall is "complaining."

Yeah, his defensive game is cringe-worthy, but he shouldn't be condemned for sharing his thoughts over some hockey talk.

Couldn't agree more. In Edmonton, you're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't, and you're damned if you're halfway between do and don't. Opinions are like *******s. So many *******s.

I am Lorde

Feb 20, 2013

but on topic, I have been surprised by his performance so far. This was a great trade imo, hope it continues.

Fans here will fight you for questioning Taylor Hall.

Oil Gauge

5+14+6+1=97
Apr 9, 2009
No Jennings is a team trophy. Goalies who play 25 or more games for the team with the lowest goals against win the trophy so the trophy is often split between two goalies. Since he only played 19 for LA, he can't win it.

Well, he can't win it unless he plays 16 more games for Edmonton and Edmonton somehow moves from 29th to 1st in goals against despite being 73 goals against behind the best team. In other words, only if basically every game in the NHL from here on out resulted in a 5-4 score except the Oilers which would all pretty much need to be shutouts. He ain't winning it.

He could aslo be traded back to LA where he could play 6 more games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad