Value of: Before the Draft LA: players available make an offer!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Sean Durzi
Sean Walker
Victor Arvidson
Trevor Moore
Toby Bjornfoot
Blake Lizzotte

Obviously we are not moving all these guys but definitely a combination.

Last edited:

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Sean Durzi
Sean Walker
Victor Arvidson
Trevor Moore
Toby Bjornfoot
Blake Lizzotte

Obviously we are not living all these guys but definitely a combination.
After watching the Kings get physically out-matched against of all teams, the Oilers, i think they need some big tough hombres on the back-end.

Edmunston for Durzi is what i would offer from the Habs perspective. Durzi played soft all series. I think he could be a good pairing with Xhekaj.

With Matheson, Guhle, Xhekaj and Harris and with Lane Hutson in the pipe there is no room for Ed on LD for the Habs.

Reactions: malcb33

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
Maybe something around Arvidsson, Kupari, Durzi, Petersen and pick(s)/prospect(s) for Wheeler (retained if necessary) and Dillon?

Jets say "we know you REALLY want to get rid of Petersen. Well, let us swap Wheeler for Arvidsson, let us swap Dillon for Durzi, give us Kupari, and give us pick(s)/ prospect(s) of appropriate value, and we'll take Petersen. Also, we can retain on Wheeler if necessary for cap purposes."

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Maybe something around Arvidsson, Kupari, Durzi, Petersen and pick(s)/prospect(s) for Wheeler (retained if necessary) and Dillon?

Jets say "we know you REALLY want to get rid of Petersen. Well, let us swap Wheeler for Arvidsson, let us swap Dillon for Durzi, give us Kupari, and give us pick(s)/ prospect(s) of appropriate value, and we'll take Petersen. Also, we can retain on Wheeler if necessary for cap purposes."
Lowry is what the Kings need. A culture changer. They’ve been too soft for too long.

Reactions: kinghock

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
If they want to contend NOW, moving Petersen and opening that cap space is WAY more important than being less soft. I guess solving both would be ideal. I didn't think the Kings were especially soft, but I don't watch tons of their games.
You lean on the Kings enough they fold. Charmin soft.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Sean Durzi
Sean Walker
Victor Arvidson
Trevor Moore
Toby Bjornfoot
Blake Lizzotte

Obviously we are not living all these guys but definitely a combination.
What's going on with Turcotte ? he is a NHLer are a AHLer ?

What about Jordan Spence for a equivalent LHD ? since Clarke and Grans are comming up pretty soon.

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
I’m thinking Turcotte needs to stay since his value is at an all time low!

Durzi and Arvidson for a late 1st and a 3rd?

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
what is he worth now you think ?
Change of prospect from a other that's having a hard time ?
a 2nd ?
It's kind of a Lafreniere situation. His trade value to other teams is getting quite low. It makes sense from LA's perspective to just hold on to him and see if MAYBE he can become a really good player. The low to medium odds of that happening are probably worth more to the Kings than whatever other teams would offer in a trade.

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Only interested in Kempe

Did you read the list?

What's going on with Turcotte ? he is a NHLer are a AHLer ?

What about Jordan Spence for a equivalent LHD ? since Clarke and Grans are comming up pretty soon.

Just out of interest, where on the OP list did you see Turcotte or Spence?

I would like Sean Durzi for the devils as severson’s replacement if nemec is not ready for NHL
And do you mind making an offer then?

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
After watching the Kings get physically out-matched against of all teams, the Oilers, i think they need some big tough hombres on the back-end.
You must have watched a different series.

We were outskilled, not out manhandled.
Beside Roy and Anderson, non of our defenders were able to keep McDrai in check,
which is not enough against the Oilers

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
What would the price be for Bjornfoot?

Edmunston for Durzi is what i would offer from the Habs perspective. Durzi played soft all series. I think he could be a good pairing with Xhekaj.

With Matheson, Guhle, Xhekaj and Harris and with Lane Hutson in the pipe there is no room for Ed on LD for the Habs.
Edmonton has become a pretty physical team.

kcunac

Aug 31, 2008
Ottawa
What is LA looking for?

Any interest in wingers Boeser or Garland for Durzi? Not sure Durzi is even the best fit for us, probably another team would pay more. Now Roy or Mikey would be fantastic...

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
What is LA looking for?

Any interest in wingers Boeser or Garland for Durzi? Not sure Durzi is even the best fit for us, probably another team would pay more. Now Roy or Mikey would be fantastic...
Not really. Ideally Durzi goes for picks to replenish the prospect pool or for a LHD of similar age. Either of those or some toughness is really all we’re looking for.

Reactions: kinghock

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
:hawks

Victor Arvidsson
Cal Peterson
2nd round pick(1st if Kings are in WCF)

:kings
Boris Katchouk/ Reese Johnson / MacKenzie Entwistle

Reactions: Space umpire

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
What is LA looking for?

No interest in wingers Boeser or Garland for anything.

Reactions: go4hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad