OT: Bears & NFL Talk 88

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
It's not like there's much to discuss in this boring ass, horseshit game. There's a combined 13 points mostly because both teams are completely incompetent on offense. The KBS argument is more entertaining.
Don't worry, I still like you.

I'm not pissed at all, I'm genuinely confused and curious why you guys think I'm being unfair to Fields.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Oh dear whats gonna happen at nickle if even the bad Duke Shelley can't play

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Its like 3 or 4 pages of arguing about how he forms his opinions. Theres bears incompetence to bitch about; take it to pms.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Bears only points came on a 60yd screen pass. Against a bottom 10 defense. Rock bottom.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Dalton is f***ing terrible. Underthrows Mooney, overthrows the next one.

Season over if you lose this game. Let's see what Nagy draws up coming out of this timeout.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

Mister X

Sponsor
Dec 15, 2010
IL
I don’t understand why Nagy and co are so reluctant on doing more with Kmet when it comes to the passing game. He has shown flashes of being a difference maker but is given few chances.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Its like 3 or 4 pages of arguing about how he forms his opinions. Theres bears incompetence to bitch about; take it to pms.
The conversation, which is related to the Bears and the opinions he puts in this thread, do not prevent you from talking about general Bears incompetence.

There are only like six people who actively post in this thread during games, it’s not like it’s that cluttered.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
That’s not how science works…

Hilarious that you totally misrepresented the scientific method in effort to seem smart, and put “dumb” and @Pez68 in the same sentence.

View attachment 482598
Don't know where this is from but from a scientist's p.o.v., it's not correct. The results coming from the expt determine the conclusion; not as shown. You can see the results are prior to the conclusion in nearly every published scientific paper.

Carry on with whatever.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
I don’t understand why Nagy and co are so reluctant on doing more with Kmet when it comes to the passing game. He has shown flashes of being a difference maker but is given few chances.
Theyve burned through like 12 te's in 3.5 seasons. They dont know how to use them.

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Don't know where this is from but from a scientist's p.o.v., it's not correct. The results coming from the expt determine the conclusion; not as shown. You can see the results are prior to the conclusion in nearly every published scientific paper.

Carry on with whatever.
From the first google image result haha. I’ll find a better one and replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad