OT: Bears & NFL Talk 88

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
A bad team beat a terrible team. Barely.

3 second half points? 16 points in total against a winless team? Eek.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Btw. Campbell and the Detroit staff made Nagy look competent. That was some of the worst decision making and game management I’ve ever seen.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Nagy fired yet?

He should be but the franchise is now going to hold off on that decision just to prove the leak was caca del toro. Everybody knows he is not returning in 2022, so keeping him as HC does not make sense except for the clowns upstairs.

I want to wake up to "CHI fires Matt Nagy; Bill Lazor named interim Head Coach" but seeing as the Bears are currently a clown organization, that won't happen.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
He should be but the franchise is now going to hold off on that decision just to prove the leak was caca del toro. Everybody knows he is not returning in 2022, so keeping him as HC does not make sense except for the clowns upstairs.

I want to wake up to "CHI fires Matt Nagy; Bill Lazor named interim Head Coach" but seeing as the Bears are currently a clown organization, that won't happen.

There was never a possibility Nagy would be fired mid-season.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
There is a report that saying Pace will be let go after the season. Now after the Nagy snafu, I don't trust what the media is report, so take it for what's worth.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
There is a report that saying Pace will be let go after the season. Now after the Nagy snafu, I don't trust what the media is report, so take it for what's worth.
The nagy report was one random person, not even a sports related journalist who was a racist jerk in his past. There was never reason to take it seriously and was worth making fun of for being a ridiculous rumor too, that they decided officially to fire a coach after the next game.

This is at least from an nfl insider claiming Nagy will be for certainly out and likely Pace too.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Arkush was on the score and said that it was possible that both Pace and Nagy are back, with Pace getting promoted. TIFWIW.
Imagine showing over the course of 7 years as a gm that you cant judge talent for players or coaches, then getting PROMOTED. Even the bears cant be that stupid, right?

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Imagine showing over the course of 7 years as a gm that you cant judge talent for players or coaches, then getting PROMOTED. Even the bears cant be that stupid, right?
Oh I think they just might be that stupid.
Everything I've seen and read points to Pace either not going anywhere or getting promoted.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I could see Pace staying, since the McCaskey seems to love him but Nagy and Ted Phillips both have to go though. I would be ok with the idea of bumping Pace up to Ted's job (and Ted no longer being employed by the Bears) and bringing in a guy like Louis Riddick to be the GM. But there is NO JUSTIFICATION on bringing Nagy back. I know the Bears will try to find some way to justify bring him back but Bears fans will see through that BS. It's best to simply move on from Nagy or make a angry fanbase even angrier.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Bears have 1 playoff appearance under Pace, 0 playoff wins and 1 winning season.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
It’s pouring in the burbs right now. I’m assuming at soldier field too

which means Nagy will probably throw to the practice squad wr corps 58 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad