OT: Bears & NFL Talk 87

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Death to these refs. Quinn absolutely tackled on the td.

there is no me who can convince me this game isn’t fixed.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Because I expect mistakes, I don’t run around my house screaming like a banshee when he makes them.
I expect mistakes too, but there hasn't been enough positives to outweigh them outside of last week.

I don't even expect Herbert from last year. I expect a 58%+ completion percentage and a close to 1-1 TD/INT.

He's got the first, but way off on the 2nd.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Grant should be cut after this game. Find a different option. He’s costing this team field position multiple times each game.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I expect mistakes too, but there hasn't been enough positives to outweigh them outside of last week.

I don't even expect Herbert from last year. I expect a 57%+ completion percentage and a close to 1-1 TD/INT.

He's not close to either.
You’re a stat watcher, that’s why. You can’t comprehend anything beside the numbers you see on a sheet.

He’s literally learning how to be an nfl qb on the job. There will be lots of baby steps before a breakout comes, and that’s fine and expected. Judging him on stats alone is not being fair, as you claimed you were being.

Reactions: plasmonresonance

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
You’re a stat watcher, that’s why. You can’t comprehend anything beside the numbers you see on a sheet.

He’s literally learning how to be an nfl qb on the job. There will be lots of baby steps before a breakout comes, and that’s fine and expected. Judging him on stats alone is not being fair, as you claimed you were being.
I haven't looked at his stat sheet in weeks until just now.

Now he's had a better 2nd half.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
He's clearly got talent.

Just remains to be seen if he canget better at reading defenses and managing games. Most rookies struggle to read defenses so it's not weird for him to be struggling with it.

Yep. Even Mahomes said it took him till year 4 I believe for him to completely get it. Reid's system was just so good at getting guys open that he got by on his arm talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad