OT: Bears & NFL Talk 87

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
There's 0% chance Nagy and co get fired mid-season, I really hate to break it to everyone.

Ownership would rather Fields suffer a career ending injury than fire a coach mid-season.
I didnt think there was any way colliton got fired as early as he did, so ill hold out hope that a national embarrassment spurs the mccaskeys to act.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I didnt think there was any way colliton got fired as early as he did, so ill hold out hope that a national embarrassment spurs the mccaskeys to act.

Hawks have fired coaches early under Rocky (Savy + Q) so its not at all surprising that JC finally got axe with historic bad start

Again Bears ownership has never shown willingness to fire coaches or executives in season

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
The Hawks fired Q mid-season. Bears ownership never fires people mid-season.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Nagy being public face of this embarrassment is shield for Pace and McCaskey's to avoid any accountability/flak

So again why would they fire person who will be one to take heat off them?

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
2nd and 2, run the ball twice and fail to pick up the first. Just stellar offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad