OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I also haven't seen Daniels ruled out. I get the impression that some NFL coaches use week-to-week like NHL coaches use day-to-day. Nate Davis was downgraded to week-to-week just before season started, and then practiced the whole week and played Sunday.

In Giants news:

I'm really glad the Bears got Odunze. I think Nabers is an excellent receiver, but I don't think he could handle getting as few targets as Odunze is getting right now. On that note, we're past the bye-week, I want to see Odunze's targets skyrocket.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I'm gonna make some assumptions based on what we saw in preseason, but I think that Bagent may be capable of being the starter on the following teams:

Dolphins*
Broncos
Raiders
Browns
Colts
Titans
Giants
Saints*
Panthers

* both the Dolphins and Saints have better starters who are injured right now

Under no scenario is Bagent playing over Joe Flacco in Indy

The old man continues to thrive

7 TD's and 1 INT in 3 games (2 starts) as Colt

Also, Bagent doesn't have an NFL arm

He is not better then Minshew, Levis, Rudolph, etc who generally suck but would play over noodle arm Bagent

Reality is Bagent is guy who will be more likely than not to be out of NFL in a couple years

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Having a good backup is obviously really valuable but there has to be a point where the value he has to other teams as a starter is just too valuable for us to pass up in a deal.
How much do you think we can get for him?

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I'm gonna make some assumptions based on what we saw in preseason, but I think that Bagent may be capable of being the starter on the following teams:

Dolphins*
Broncos
Raiders
Browns
Colts
Titans
Giants
Saints*
Panthers

* both the Dolphins and Saints have better starters who are injured right now
This is why I wished the Bears would have waited to trade Fields

Can we just revel in the fact that there is a guy on the Chargers named DiCaprio Bootle?

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
This is why I wished the Bears would have waited to trade Fields

Can we just revel in the fact that there is a guy on the Chargers named DiCaprio Bootle?
Even though I thought about what would Fields look like in a Taysom Hill utility role, there was no way Fields was coming as soon as Poles decided Caleb was going to be the pick.

Imagine, the company you work for has told you that "your services are no longer require" but before you leave, we want you to train your replacement, would you stay with the company?
No keeping Fields was never an option.

Reactions: Giovi and GIADF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad