OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I think he needs to be the second receiving option above Allen, like yesterday.
Yeah, I don't know if it's that he's going up against inferior players because he's WR3, or if he's just that good, but man. He's so open, so often.

I would not be surprised to see that adjustment being made over the bye week after London.

I think he might be the best Bears receiver next year.

Reactions: GIADF

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Yeah, I don't know if it's that he's going up against inferior players because he's WR3, or if he's just that good, but man. He's so open, so often.

I would not be surprised to see that adjustment being made over the bye week after London.

I think he might be the best Bears receiver next year.

I think it's a bit of both. He could easily have 2-3 more TDs and 150 or so more yards on the season if it weren't for some of the times he's been held and interfered with.

Reactions: Romang67

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024

If only there was a way to predict this may have been an issue.

Mind boggling that they wouldn't have planned to leave early to avoid any disruptions in travel, especially given the distance.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Sounds like the Bears will be short Brisker and Stevenson this Sunday. Brisker with a concussion, Stevenson with a calf issue that apparently flared up during the week.

Jaylon Jones next man up for Stevenson, with Terell Smith already out. Hicks in instead of Brisker.

More pressure on the D-line to put pressure on Lawrence quickly.

Reactions: GIADF

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Sounds like the Bears will be short Brisker and Stevenson this Sunday. Brisker with a concussion, Stevenson with a calf issue that apparently flared up during the week.

Jaylon Jones next man up for Stevenson, with Terell Smith already out. Hicks in instead of Brisker.

Well that's not great, but thankfully I'm not too scared of Jacksonville's WR/TE options after Thomas Jr who JJ can easily shut down.

Gave Davis and Ingram are also listed as Q, but I don't think Jacksonville has logged an injury report this week for us to know their practice status.

Reactions: Romang67

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015

As banged up as the secondary appears, the Bears streak of holding oppnents under 21 points could be in jeopardy. Don't care about the streak as long as Chicago ends up with a W.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad