OT: Bears & NFL Talk 100

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I actually do trust Poles. I think he'll make the tough decisions if he feels the staff isn't it. I think it was a huge mistake to not fire him. He wasn't the guy. If you brought Justin back, yeah then I could have seen keeping him for another year. We were resetting the whole thing and you thought.. YEAH we GOTTA have this guy. That was just a huge mistake.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I been playing catchup on a lot of the tape for the Bears this year.

1) Sweat hasn't been nearly as effective as last year. He is getting chipped/doubled a lot but a lot of the times the chip is beating him so cleanly.
2) Dexter has been good/great
3) I think the secondary has been lucky. AR15 sucks, but Stroud could have had a massive day if his receivers could just catch. There were guys running open all over the place. We all know Levis sucks.
4) I'm not sure what's going on with DJ Moore. Maybe he is injured but his routes look lazy and he isn't finishing plays. Very uncharacteristic for him. On the Rome pick, his lack of effort allows the corner to drive and make a play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad