OT: Bears & NFL Talk 100

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
Some of you should stick to hockey, or no sports at all. Expecting godlike QB play from a rookie QB in his second NFL game, while having the worst offensive line in football... :laugh: I'm amazed that some of these takes can be worse than some of your hockey takes... but here we are.
Chi man, the good looks he's getting he's been very inaccurate down field. Decision making hasn't been great either.

That's with acknowledging the o line has been warm garbage.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Some of you should stick to hockey, or no sports at all. Expecting godlike QB play from a rookie QB in his second NFL game, while having the worst offensive line in football... :laugh: I'm amazed that some of these takes can be worse than some of your hockey takes... but here we are.
It's pretty much always the same posters, most of whom I have on ignore at this point. This thread is unreadable during the game without ignore.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Again, the Texans also get paid. The Texans finished 10-7 last season, added Diggs, added Hunter, are expected to challenge for the Super Bowl. This is a contender, in their home stadium, in their home opener.

They aren't going up against the Carolina Panthers here.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Godlike? His missed a ton of throws that he should have hit. How ball downfield has been terrible.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
That’s true, we’ve made our bed, and I hope he becomes a Hall of Famer. But I’d feel better about it if he didn’t look like a college quarterback out of his depth. All of the concerns about his game translating are flashing in neon lights. For most of this game he hasn’t looked like a star in the making going through growing pains. He’s looked like a guy without awareness and who is not in sync with his receivers. Yes, the line sucks, and yes it’s only two games, but he has a lot of work to do.

Reactions: southsideIrish

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
Why am I not shocked that you don't realize that you're one of the people with worse football takes than your god awful hockey takes? :laugh:
He's not wrong lol. Given the o-line's been terrible sure, but he's had plenty of unforced errors as well.

Godlike lol. No - just would like to see some production from the offense.

Another failed drive. They'd be 0-2 were it not for the defense and ST last week.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Caleb looks bad.

The oline is the worst in the nfl

Coaching is sub par and should have been replaced

The Bears don’t have a running game

The d is holding up their end.

Poles should be on the hot seat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad