OT: Bears & NFL Talk 100

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
That tells me that the sideline wasn't expecting to score. That's something you decide to go for two on before the drive starts in reality.
I mean, once you score it's a half second decision. You're not kicking the f***ing XP there.

Waldron is signaling an extra point and had to be overriden by his head coach.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Shouldn’t the guys have all already been told to stay in the field if they score? Like why did the field goal unit even come out at all. That’s just not being prepared.

For real, I don't know shit about football but I was thinking midway through the drive, get the TD, take a shot at a 2 pt conversion, and then you just need a field goal. I'm confused how the broadcast isn't all over the bears coaching staff. Caleb's a gamer, he can maybe be forgiven for his first ever TD, but I expected he'd be looking at the sideline immediately with 2 fingers up, and getting the team pumped up to go make it a difference of a field goal. If no one else lights him up on not leading the charge for the 2 pt, I hope Keenan Allen does.

Down 4/5 it doesn't matter. Being down 3 is obviously a much better situation. I'm confused how this isn't obvious to anyone with passing knowledge of football.

Lol, doesn't matter.

Reactions: Pez68

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
For real, I don't know shit about football but I was thinking midway through the drive, get the TD, take a shot at a 2 pt conversion, and then you just need a field goal. I'm confused how the broadcast isn't all over the bears coaching staff. Caleb's a gamer, he can maybe be forgiven for his first ever TD, but I expected he'd be looking at the sideline immediately with 2 fingers up, and getting the team pumped up to go make it a difference of a field goal. If no one else lights him up on not leading the charge for the 2 pt, I hope Keenan Allen does.

Down 4/5 it doesn't matter. Being down 3 is obviously a much better situation. I'm confused how this isn't obvious to anyone with passing knowledge of football.

Lol, doesn't matter.
Yeah, doesn't matter - but instead of that juvenile give me the ball crap between Williams & Odunze you'd think they'd have their minds on the obvious 2-pt try.

Then he gives the ball right back and Indy gets the probable killing score.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Colts aren’t running anything complicated, Caleb’s ability to read defenses so far is underwhelming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad