GDT: Bean Pot 2-6-23 - Sean Farrell vs BC (5 pm EST), Hutson/Tuch vs Struble (8 pm EST) NESN TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Tomorrow night starts the Bean Pot. Farrell, Tuch, Hutson and Struble all are taking part. The following Monday the winners of tomorrows game face off and the losers will face each other in the 1st game at 4:30 pm on the 13th.

Have not heard yet where this will be broadcast other then NESN.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
2023-beanpot.jpg

Reactions: Rapala and jaffy27

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
He's big, mobile, and has a mean streak. At the combine, he was at the top of many tests and I believe he was the youngest player at the draft.

Production isn't his forte. But he is on a good run lately with 5 pts in 5 games.
I just remember the clip at the draft where mb and timmins were calling him a Greek God

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
If you have TSN on your cable package, then no. But if you don't have TSN on your TV, then you need to sign up for a TSN membership.
I just realized TSN changed the format, we were able to watch bonus live streams (that's where i always usually watch tennis for the grand slam because they were showing almost all the courts) but now they switched to TSN+ and we have to pay for it?

so i guess i won't be able to watch

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I just realized TSN changed the format, we were able to watch bonus live streams (that's where i always usually watch tennis for the grand slam because they were showing almost all the courts) but now they switched to TSN+ and we have to pay for it?

so i guess i won't be able to watch
Yeah, Me too. Tried to sign in with my Cogeo a/c but it still wants me to pay. Bell and TSN can eff themsleves.

Reactions: Picaroon

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
If I understood correctly there are 4 sons of NHLers in this game, plus the nephew of an NHLer.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: morhilane

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Relatively quiet period for Farrell save his final shift there.. although he could have scored if the idiot defenseman passed it to him for a one-timer isntead of trying to blast it through 2 shot blockers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad