Low Effort GDT Battle of Ontario: Toronto (away) vs. Ottawa (home), 7 p.m. EDT, (TSN 5, TSN 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Not because he scored but Sanderson is going to be a monster. Not that we didn't know but I didn't realize how strong he already is. The guy really has the fire to become Elite. I've been saying it for a while but I really see him as a Slavin type with a bit more offense, that's crazy

Also it feels good that you can already feel that DJ Dorion stink starting to fade away

Are we going to make the playoffs with 30 games of Forsberg?

That's the real question

I understand the concern but no problem IMO. If Forsberg doesn't hold the fort, then we go to 5oogard!

• Wow
Reactions: Senscore

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Not because he scored but Sanderson is going to be a monster. Not that we didn't know but I didn't realize how strong he already is. The guy really has the fire to become Elite. I've been saying it for a while but I really see him as a Slavin type with a bit more offense, that's crazy

Also it feels good that you can already feel that DJ Dorion stink starting to fade away

I understand the concern but no problem IMO. If Forsberg doesn't hold the fort, then we go to 5oogard!
Disturbing thought

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad