Olympics: Basketball: Men's tournament

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
If I remember correctly he used to put up in the high 30's against their college best teams before the pros came on board..........he was a player.
He's the all time leading scorer, when club and national team records are combined at 49 737 points.

Also all time leading scorer in summer Olympics:

Reactions: jj cale

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
There supposed to so yeah.

There are at least a few options they could use to be the primary scorer and they should win gold. LeBron will be that guy because he needs it most for you know.........his legacy.

They'll probably lose a game in the prelims for the adversity angle but it should never really be in doubt.

Would be nice to see an upset though if I'm being honest.

If Canada could have just been able to Have Eady and Wiggins just to have our best guys there would have been great. Not that Eady could really compete on that level but 7'4 is 7'4 and could eat up some minutes clogging up the paint against Embiid and Davis.
I have beef with Eady. f*** that guy.

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I ran 10k on my treadmill at 4:30am today while watching Canada/Australia. I'm a sicko.

Then worked. I shoulda called in sick like any good patriot.

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

It's a shame that South Sudan is in such a shitty state even in comparison to what else is going on in Africa. These are the type of teams that can inspire a generation and lead to a boom for the sport in the country, ultimately leading a chance at a better life for some.

But you need the infrastructure for something like that, which would obviously be way down the list for a country in a weird middle state between civil war and peace on top of rampant food security and other infrastructural concerns.

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Canada was giving their bench a lot of minutes in that first half. They need every minute they can get in the knock out stages.

Murray looking a little better this game but still far from his norm. I just hope we make it to the semi's and Germany Plays the US.

Reactions: Tuggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad