Barrie Colts 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part One)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jimmy582

Feb 5, 2023
They have done well upgrading the players this year ..would have been nice to see an upgrade behind the bench as well
Yeah Marty’s always been a better coach with a younger less talented team than a team with stars and a lot of experience. The power play looks awful and the zone breakouts are bad too. I doubt Hemming came over here to play with Lowe and Wigle no disrespect but I don’t know why they don’t put him on a line with Gardiner

Reactions: mattommy98

Chawbadoo07

Nov 2, 2013
Yeah Marty’s always been a better coach with a younger less talented team than a team with stars and a lot of experience. The power play looks awful and the zone breakouts are bad too. I doubt Hemming came over here to play with Lowe and Wigle no disrespect but I don’t know why they don’t put him on a line with Gardiner
Martys lack of skills has been masked by some good goaltending most years and Clarke being superman 1 year

mattommy98

Apr 3, 2023
Eliasson with a pretty boneheaded move in the offensive zone , let
Him adjust SHOUKD be an exciting player to watch if he keeps himself in check

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad