Barracuda News & Discussion VII

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Poturalski tips a Cagnoni shot for a goal, after Graf forces another turnover. Really starting to love this top line. 2-0 Cuda.

Last edited:
Reactions: vortexy

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Good period for Henderson. They were far more aggressive and improved on clogging up all passing lanes. Definitely a different story from weds.

He's back out now, but did miss a shift.

Our power play's inability to get set up has been very frustrating early in the season.
Yeah. I’m right behind the bench. He was hurting on his left side but didn’t leave the bench.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Former sharks legend

Attachments

• IMG_1792.jpeg
    IMG_1792.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 1

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Amazing what happens when you bring in 3 of the top rookies in the league, trade for an elite goalie, and sign some of the top veteran free agents.
Not to mention flush out the last of the failed DWJr. picks.

Erep

Jul 17, 2019
Bordeleau's been on PP1 instead of Halttunen today (who's on PP2). Neither unit has been much to write home about.
I feel like several plays have been lost to Bordeleau's hands not being there. He is moving his feet fine, but a bit of stone hands, especially on the PP.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
I feel like several plays have been lost to Bordeleau's hands not being there. He is moving his feet fine, but a bit of stone hands, especially on the PP.

Yeah he looks rusty, it's his first game back. Making a lot of small mistakes today, too.

Halttunen is taking a beating in this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad