Barracuda News & Discussion VII

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
FloHockey getting better. Didn't go live at 1730, so missed a couple of minutes of pregame. (Better than not even covering warm ups & pregame like preseason. )

Camera operator playing with focus and moving camera around..

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Sabourin still suspended, as mentioned. Pulli is dealing with injury. Halttunen is with Coe and White, I dunno about that one. Other scratches: Grainger, Russell, Guryev.

Cagnoni-Keane. Jesus Christ, really?

Edit: On the plus side, if this is where Ethan Cardwell is going to be playing, he could be putting up some serious numbers playing with these two.

Last edited:
Reactions: NiWa

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Cuda score! Anthony Vincent deflects a Joey Keane shot in. 1-0.

Shot count seems like it's inaccurate on the scorebug too, Cuda have had a pretty good start.

Last edited:

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Vanroboys and Element drop the gloves after a whistle, you could see that one building. Our fourth lines have been pretty hostile towards one another. Not much of a fight, Vanroboys slipped.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Score's 1-0 after one period. That shot count really does not look right to me, I'm fairly sure they didn't count any shots early. It reads 6-5 Cuda. Askarov had one huge save on our only PK, moving to the right and getting it with his pad, robbing Fagemo.

Nothing against Nollenberger, I've had to mute the game as about halfway through the period some group of kids sat down in front of his booth and just began shrieking, non-stop. It is absolutely horrid to listen to.

Reactions: NiWa

NiWa

Nov 27, 2003
Ireland
Cuda having some trouble establishing good zone entries.
Some good chances on the rush though.

Askarov looking good, although just got bailed out by the post at the end.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Cuda looking pretty sharp. That one big save on the PK from Askarov was very impressive.

First Cuda team I've seen where just rolling four forward lines seems like a good strategy.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Score 2-0, Barracuda still killing off what looked like a phantom high sticking call on Hache. There have been a few close calls, but we've played a good game.

I was saying on the last page that I was wondering whether Colin White would be good enough to stick at 3C. Mr. White:

GTl_xY7XkAEBlkR.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad