Bally's is no more, Now It's FanDuel Sports Network

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
What a stupid name. I know it's a gambling website (after looking it up), but still. The only way I'll tolerate more gambling crap is if they make it free. Not holding my breath, though.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Fanduel sports produced by espn broadcast equip provided by the closest junior college a/v dept play by play lia hextall color by linda cohn picture in stunning 120p. Separate subscription required for home and away games
Sometimes i wonder if bettman's/nhl goal is eliminate remote viewing

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Darn. I’ll really miss Bally’s high quality product. Who am I kidding, it’s gonna be the same shit with a different name.
It literally is the same. Nothing will change.
The station is owned by Diamond Sports

Bally's was a sponsor. Like Staples for the arena.
This is literally the same as Staples changing its name to Crypto

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Between sports networks and news networks, I miss having a handful of conglomerates and their limited choices rather than this sea of bullshit we are now swimming in...

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Between sports networks and news networks, I miss having a handful of conglomerates and their limited choices rather than this sea of bullshit we are now swimming in...
Yea its getting harder to watch games not easier. A lot of good games this year have been on things called Fubo and Sling and I dont even know what they are. Espn+ on hulu has a lot of them so thats the main one for me.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Yea its getting harder to watch games not easier. A lot of good games this year have been on things called Fubo and Sling and I dont even know what they are. Espn+ on hulu has a lot of them so thats the main one for me.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, I pay $40 a month during the season, get to watch every game I want to, end of the season, cancel the all sports package, and rinse and repeat,

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Bring back Prime Ticket, you bastards.
this-day-in-kings-history-1993-kings-and-mighty-ducks-meet-v0-b3p6bXkwd3k2eDNjMe6tZkj49GdmKT1MRvXgAVvBcbr6KnBiwf5bXFp60chC.png

• Love
Reactions: Lt Dan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad