Bally's is no more, Now It's FanDuel Sports Network

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Isn't online (or otherwise) sports gambling still outlawed in CA? Either way I won't go there, even with a sport I partially have knowledge of with hockey. Just seems like a bad idea and you'll end up like Sandler in Uncut Gems. Gambling just isn't it for me, the house always wins. f*** Bally's btw.
Yes

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
I hate that they are involved with sports books.

The constant sports betting ads and content being pushed down everyones throats is going to have disastrous results (it already has for many people). The leagues and teams have to know this, but they just don't care. It's like the bus ad I saw in LA last year that basically said "Having trouble paying your bills, try the lotto". It's disgraceful.

Get ready for ads like this...

"Jim in Long Beach turned $20 into $12k by hitting a 12 team parlay, you want to be the next Jim? Sign up at Fan Duel with promo code GoKingsGo and your first bets on us" They all push the parlays on their social medias and other ads because that is where the Grand Canyon sized margins are.

They went from having their heads buried in the sand and did the whole Casablanca "I'm shocked there is gambling in here", to openly pushing it non-stop.
And Pete Rose had to go to the grave shunned by MLB. The whole thing is crass.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Damn I'm so out of it. What happened to Fox sports west? Bally and now FanDuel. Lol. Can't keep up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad