GDT: Back To Back, That's A Fact Jack - Hurricanes vs Canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
they knew what they were in for in net tonight.
letthemcrash.gif

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
the dude that's literally on waivers right now for one.
Ya sure he’s still gotta make it to them to even get a chance to claim someone else might claim him. They need someone more proven than him. Need someone you’d feel comfortable putting in a playoff game if Freddy can’t play and Kochetkov is hurt or falls off

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
So what you are saying is the hook that went uncalled didn't inpead Drury skating
Nope he’s already in the crease when the hook happens. Regardless of the hook he’s gonna make contact with the goalie the way he was going

Reactions: DaveG

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I'm surprised to see so many people angry about the GI call. I thought it was obviously GI. He contacted the goalie, in the blue paint, and did so entirely on his own. That's GI all day
I stand by a previous post that I've seen worse contact allowed on our goalies that the goal counted... but this call was fine.. But as usual near the net pens are NOT pens..

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I stand by a previous post that I've seen worse contact allowed on our goalies that the goal counted... but this call was fine.. But as usual near the net pens are NOT pens..
I agree. I a vacuum I have no issue with that call but all the massive contact that happens and the goal is still called good is where I have the problem. Sure Drury's skate touched the goalies but it had zero effect in him being able to play it

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad