GDT: Back To Back, That's A Fact Jack - Hurricanes vs Canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
If you read the rule, that's a pretty easy call for the refs IMO

Goaltender Interference Rules
  1. You can't just be up there and just doin' an interference like that.
1a. Interference is when you
1b. Okay well listen. An interference is when you interfere the
1c. Let me start over
1c-a. The skater is not allowed to do a block to the, uh, goalie, that prohibits the goalie from doing, you know, just trying to save the puck. You can't do that.
1c-b. Once the skater is in the offensive zone, he can't be over here and say to the goalie, like, "I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna block your view! You better watch your butt!" and then just be like he didn't even do that.
1c-b(1). Like, if you're about to make a goal and then don't leave the crease, you have to still leave the crease. You cannot not avoid the goaltender. Does that make any sense?
1c-b(2). You gotta be, skating motion out of the crease, and then, until you just leave it.
1c-b(2)-a. Okay, well, you can have your stick up here, like this, but then there's the interference you gotta think about.
1c-b(2)-b. Fairuza Interference hasn't been in any movies in forever. I hope she wasn't typecast as that racist lady in American History X.
1c-b(2)-b(i). Oh wait, she was in The Waterboy too! That would be even worse.
1c-b(2)-b(ii). "get in mah bellah" -- Adam Water, "The Waterboy." Haha, classic...
1c-b(3). Okay seriously though. An interference is when the skater makes a movement that, as determined by, when you do a move involving the goalie and the crease...
2) Do not do an interference please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad