Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Wings 5.30PM MST || We get it. JLA has lively boards.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Yeah Hunwick/ROB and Elliott/SOB makes much more sense

i'll admit that SOB seemed to do well with the young D in the past. He's tough enough not to let guys run at the kids, and can skate enough to "recover" when there are mistakes.

Fingers crossed

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
I do the same thing.

I'm just too committed to this team. Am I the only one that gets incredibly happy when the Avs win and sad/mad when they lose?

Nope. Unlike you, I am too emotionally invested in this team and what they do on a nightly basis is a deciding factor on my mood. If we win = :D.. but when we lose = :shakehead:rant: Furthermore, my roommates are Red Wings and Hawks fans, this is a big week!

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
Mike Chambers ‏@MChambersDP
#Avalanche's Hejduk (torso injury), Zanon and Bordeleau scratched tonight vs DET. Elliott, Olver and Palushaj in

Zanon scratched

a.gif

STOP STEALING MY GIF!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
And Zanon, who's been tossed around the league like a wet bar rag at happy hour, is surprisingly not playing up to snuff.

No, I didn't necessarily want Sherman to just leave two spots open for the rookies, but I fail to see the point in getting those pluggers in the first place when they couldn't even plug properly.

And while some of O'Byrne's issues are his own fault, taking a guy with no discernible puck skill and then adding another guy with no discernible puck skill on a blueline that was already lacking said puck skill was bound to expose him to some degree.

Its alright we got hunwick.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Smith doesn't have a goal this season and Quincey only has one goal (and point). Add in the fact that Quincey is a former Av and we all know what's going to happen tonight.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Since FS Detroit is local Tv for me, Gamecenter will be blacked out for me. I have to listen to those dam Red Wing homers all game.

Speaking of which they just Interviewed Quincey about facing his former team talking as if people like him over here. :sarcasm:

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Took a peek at the Wings board and one of the posters actually called Babcock coach clueless :amazed:

We can give you Sacco if you want...

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Since FS Detroit is local Tv for me, Gamecenter will be blacked out for me. I have to listen to those dam Red Wing homers all game.

Speaking of which they just Interviewed Quincey about facing his former team talking as if people like him over here. :sarcasm:

Red Wings broadcasts consist of Mickey Redmond:

a) complaining about 90% of penalties
b) for no reason laughing to himself
c) complaining about parity, because that's obviously the reason Red Wings aren't as good as they used to be

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
Took a peek at the Wings board and one of the posters actually called Babcock coach clueless :amazed:

We can give you Sacco if you want...

I've been thinking the same. Babcock was handed a great team. Now that he doesn't have top notch allstars at every position, how is he doing? Their record speaks for itself...

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois

Still can't believe they gave up a first round pick for him :laugh:

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Red Wings broadcasts consist of Mickey Redmond:

a) complaining about 90% of penalties
b) for no reason laughing to himself
c) complaining about parity, because that's obviously the reason Red Wings aren't as good as they used to be

d) WOW, Oh My and/or Did you see that? EVERY time a Red Wing makes a good move

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Ha! Red Wings broadcast. "And there's the biggest thief in the NHL. No were not talking about that contract dispute, he lead the NHL in takeaways last year."

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Watching the Detroit feed, camera feed pans to O'reilly:

"and there's the biggest thief in the NHL, no I'm not talking about his recent contract dispute.."

Edit:^^^Wizard^^^

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Ha! Red Wings broadcast. "And there's the biggest thief in the NHL. No were not talking about that contract dispute, he lead the NHL in takeaways last year."

With all that money don't you think ROR could get a new under shirt?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad