GDT: Avs vs Habs in Quebec City Friday 26th September 7.30 PM EDT/5.30 PM MDT ‎( link#67)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Altitude is doing a pre-game show. I don't know, it wouldn't really make sense for them to show the game in French. Not that I really care, just need to actually see the game.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I enjoyed the last game in French... kind of hoping for the same thing here. Now granted I am ILR level 1, maybe 2, but I liked it for a change.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Hope Elliott get to play and at least make it harder for Roy to make a decision.

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
You guys are going to kill us tonight. I wish Therrien had put together a more competitive squad for tonight's game - both for the fans of Quebec City and for us fans watching at home that want to see a good game.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I'm surprised that they left the Rempart logo there. Was probably too long/complicated to remove it just for one night.

2qx7yns.jpg

Looks like Moser is enjoying it

ra94dk.jpg

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
You guys are going to kill us tonight. I wish Therrien had put together a more competitive squad for tonight's game - both for the fans of Quebec City and for us fans watching at home that want to see a good game.

Still looks better than one of the teams we have put out there.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I think I get the RDS stream today too. Hopefully I can get an "Oh là là" from the announcers. I was very disappointed in the lack of that yesterday.

ThatAvsGamer

Feb 21, 2013
Ontario
I'd honestly prefer Mcginn and even Hishon over Parenteau's sad effort.

Hishon has a lot to prove before we start to comparing him to PAP. I'd much rather have PAP. The guy is one year removed from a season where he put up close to ppg numbers. Let's see if Hishon can be an NHL regular first.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Hishon has a lot to prove before we start to comparing him to PAP. I'd much rather have PAP. The guy is one year removed from a season where he put up close to ppg numbers. Let's see if Hishon can be an NHL regular first.

I'd rather a scrub that wants to play hockey over a coat tail rider that doesn't

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Are the Bell ads where the dude is reading twitter messages as terrible when you understand what he's saying as they are when you don't understand what he is saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad