Confirmed with Link: Avs Trade Brännstörm for Tucker Poolman + 4th

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
What the f*** is a pool man
1728264065542.jpeg

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Likely that Branstrom is a nothing in this.
Vancouver paid a 4th to unload an injured guy.
Colorado monetized their LTIRed situation and apparently even generated cap space out of it. So they got paid a 4th, to increase their cap space, that's actually quite fantastic. Seems like their only downside is they have a greater real cash salary to pay. So if I'm getting this right, the cheap ass Avs owner have accepted to shell out cash in order to acquire an asset and cap space. Interesting...
I've been asking Vancouver beat writers (as a Canucks fan) for awhile now if Poolman's contract is insured and no one had the answer.

If Poolman's contract is insured, than the Avs might actually be paying less in real cash. Branstrom's contract is one way and would be owed NHL money even in the AHL.

I wonder the amount retained by the Canucks is the exact amount that saves the Avs real money vs keeping Branstrom lol.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I've been asking Vancouver beat writers (as a Canucks fan) for awhile now if Poolman's contract is insured and no one had the answer.

If Poolman's contract is insured, than the Avs might actually be paying less in real cash. Branstrom's contract is one way and would be owed NHL money even in the AHL.

I wonder the amount retained by the Canucks is the exact amount that saves the Avs real money vs keeping Branstrom lol.
I think you are onto something. #Kroenkeischeap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad