GDT: AVS @ Sharks 10/20/24 6:00PM MNT (Yet Another Emergency GDT)

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
He's been a little shaky to start the season, but I absolutely agree. We'd be so f***ed without G. Makar has looked sooo much better with him as his partner over those other chuckle f***s.
For all the flak Girard gets he's an actual NHL player.

I would say trade Kylington but nobody would take him. Waive Kylington and put his ass on a bus to the AHL. He ain't worth a plane ticket.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
Lmao I’m sorry what? It wasn’t a ton of work? Only game we’ve seen more shots against this season was the Islanders game.

Georgiev has faced less shots in each game (besides the one) and given up 4 times as many goals.
I swear to god, hairstyle affects your outward personality. In this case Bednar is a clown.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lmao I’m sorry what? It wasn’t a ton of work? Only game we’ve seen more shots against this season was the Islanders game.

Georgiev has faced less shots in each game (besides the one) and given up 4 times as many goals.
Bednar isn't technically wrong here.

Other than the Vegas game, the Avs tonight gave up the least amount of scoring chances and high danger chances against the Sharks.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Oh 100% this game probably goes to overtime if he is in goal.

However, it doesn't take away from Annunen having the easiest night of shots against since Vegas.
I agree it was all things considered not a difficult night for Justus, but Bednar downplaying the performance after the ones we’ve seen from Georgie is ignorant.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
1729484981661.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad