GDT: AVS @ Sharks 10/20/24 6:00PM MNT (Yet Another Emergency GDT)

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008

IMG_1593.gif

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

nightonthesun

Sep 8, 2013
New Jersey
It’ll be interesting to see what bednar does for Tuesday. It’d be a statement to start annunen again. Or if Georgiev is in net, it’s kind of “do or die” for him. He has to be at the end of his rope after tonight.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
It’ll be interesting to see what bednar does for Tuesday. It’d be a statement to start annunen again. Or if Georgiev is in net, it’s kind of “do or die” for him. He has to be at the end of his rope after tonight.
This is Bednar we're talking about. Kaapo could start next game and get a shutout, but neither he or Annunen will see another game until George gets 4 or 5 more.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
This is Bednar we're talking about. Kaapo could start next game and get a shutout, but neither he or Annunen will see another game until George gets 4 or 5 more.
Yeah it really doesn't matter how bad George plays he'll continue to rack up starts while two capable enough goalies sit on the bench and watch him suck.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Yeah, watching a video like that can make me feel so bad. I've hit the point in life where skills are diminishing but I NEVER had that kind of precission. and speed. Thankfully I enjoy playing rythms and backups 'cause that's about all I've got.

As for our goalie...I don't care who it is. I just want someone to look comfortable in net and not suck. I'd like to not go a game and not worry about the position.

It'll never happen. But that's what I'd like.
I feel your pain. Guitar wise. Picked it back up 5 years ago after like a 30 year absence and found that my dexterity, precision and speed is ...... gone.

Well, I never had much of any in the 1st place. lol

So, I'm trying to learn the celtic intro riff for Rush's Spirit of Radio. I know the notes. I just can't play them smoothly at Alex's speed.

So it's back to power chords.......

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad