Confirmed with Link: Avs claim G Kaapo Kähkönen off waiwers from WPG

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
At least management recognizes the urgency of the situation this season. I appreciate that they're much less complacent than in past seasons.

I don't think Kahkonen is the solution but at this point we have to try anything.
Good thing they waited until the 1st game of this season to find out Georgiev and Annunen are absolute garbage. There was zero evidence of that prior. Top notch job by Cmac again.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Arto Kilponen

Oct 29, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
Good thing they waited until the 1st game of this season to find out Georgiev and Annunen are absolute garbage. There was zero evidence of that prior. Top notch job by Cmac again.
I understood Annunen did ok prior to that game. No, I didn't follow the pre-season at all, but at least last season I think he did pretty well in the few games he played.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I understood Annunen did ok prior to that game. No, I didn't follow the pre-season at all, but at least last season I think he did pretty well in the few games he played.
Annunen has never been good despite being extremely protected at the NHL level. It's the Georgiev hate that made people wish Annunen would be the starter.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I'd have no issues with them waiving Georgie as a 'conditioning stint' for a bit. Give him the graceful waive, so when he sucks they can just say it's not working out.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Annunen’s physical skill set is very iffy in the NHL. IMO it is very unlikely he doesn’t get figured out at some point. Literally just make him move and it all falls apart.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad